Sunday, March 25, 2012

Food, I don't even..

I went out with Rachell and Huixian specially for Noah today wtf.
I really have no idea where I'm going to and what I'm going to do there, I just tagged along blindly. I think all of us just went there blindly lol.





After that whole thing, Rachell LEFT ME D: Hahaha.
So me and Huixian headed to Clarke Quay for my favourite SAIZERIYA ~~ * _ *
Okay Huixian was saying she found a glutton who is wayyyyy more greedier than her omg. -cough-
No la........
Okay really, my appetite was really big then, I'm not even full after the meal! O_O



Chicken Stew!
I really like this because the sauce is really thick and yummy!



My favourite Escargot !!!



Mixed Pizza thingy that don't even look like a pizza, but taste not so bad.



Mushroom Spinach.



Hamburg steak.

They are so nice and cheap!
Everything cost around $30.

I wanna go back there and order all the food 'cause I'm super super hungry now. LOL.
HAHAHAHAHA I'm feeling so greedy. >;)

Advertorial



Knitted Top, Sheer Top & Biker Jacket from Hanasecret ~
Psst, I really like the knitted one.

xx

IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T SHARE MY CINELEISURE BLOG POST ...
(http://itsthylife.blogspot.com/2012/03/day-at-cineleisure.html) PLEASE SHARE IT BABIES. ♥ ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment