Friday, March 23, 2012

NYX Round Lipsticks

I'm slowly trying out NYX products and since I've been trying to collect lipsticks and Cherryculture was having a sale on them last month for $2.50(they retail about $4), I decided to pick up a couple of these Round Lipsticks. I've read mixed reviews of this product to I decided to just see for myself.

First of all there's a large variety of colors, shades, textures for the Round lipsticks. I decided to pick these ones since i liked the color and they were in stock.  all of them are matte except for Indian Pink, which has some gold pigments on it.

I really like these lipsticks because of their creamy consistency, it applies on smoothly and doesn't dry out the lips. however, if you have dry or cracked lips, let's just say it will look really bad. One thing about these Lipsticks are that they don't last very long, you might have to keep reapplying them. These are good for everyday, going out to do errands, but not for going out to parties or long events where you might eat or drink, but if you're the type who bothers to touch up ones in a while i don't think it will be a problem for you.

Left to right, Indian Pink, B25, Pumpkin Pie, Fig

 Over all I Like these lipsticks. Their not the best, but they do their job so I'll give them credit for that. I would purchase more because they are really affordable. Again, if you have questions about these just leave a comment down below! Thanks for reading and hope you found it interesting!

~Jill



No comments:

Post a Comment