Thursday, March 1, 2012

~Blue Lagoon Crackled~

I couldn't hide my excitement when i saw Jordana's Crackle in Black. I find this inexpensive and good one while its so hard to get a crackle here in India. No seriously, none of the online shops have Crackle or Shatter in their stock and that really surprises me. Any polish lover would love to have this in their stash and well that includes me. So when i found this i just had to take it *.*
And at same time i wanted to try my Revlon's Blue Lagoon which has been lying in my stash for a while now. I ordered this pretty baby blue color from VB(VioletBag). Though am not very happy about it being lil streaky on first coat(i like to go single coats for some colors like blue) 2 coats give a perfect opaque finish. Result is creamy baby blue... so much reminds of the days during my pregnancy where anything and everything pink and blue was lovely... *.*
Well gone are those days but with summer just around the corner am hunting for some gorgeous pastels.....

I wanted to do both so just did the crackle effect on my Blue Lagoon. Here's the swatches ~

Apologies for such a dull image *.*










I think i am in *love* with both... Revlon's Blue Lagoon and Jordana's Crackle in Black!!
So what do you think? Do you love it or like it or hate it?? Let me know *.*

Thanks for watching... Next till time...


XoXo
Sangy

No comments:

Post a Comment