Saturday, March 17, 2012

Pretty little things

Just a random blog post since I have a sudden urge to blog haha.



Tohato Caramel Corn's Limited edition Strawberry milk flavour!
I don't know if it's REALLY limited edition haha but according to the packaging, it is!
If it's good, I'll buy a zillion packet home.



THE PACKAGING IS SO DAMN PRETTY ! ♥

Also bought kinder surprise yesterday! T _ T It's the only egg left :(



By the way, this is my hello kitty phone case!



One of the ear is the lock button!



It's one of the stuff I bought from Taobao~ (I know its available in Singapore but it's a lot cheaper in Taobao!)
I'll probably do a video or a blogpost on the stuff I bought from Taobao!
A TAOBAO HAUL YAY!

And please stop asking me what agent I use. Google one yourself 'cause I'm selfish.
No la, I personally find the agent charge the agent fee a tad bit expensive, I'm not sure about other agents but if I recommend this to you and the agent fee is too high, I'll get scolded by you RIGHT? So to play safe, I'll not make a sound ^_^
I wanted to rant but to avoid troubles, bottling everything up sounds...better.
BYE!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment