Saturday, March 17, 2012

Pro Academy Makeup Workshop

A few days ago, I went for a beauty/makeup workshop!
Happiness is when you can learn more about something you like! ^_^



Our first lesson was Aromatherapy where we learn what different type of oils can benefit our skin and health!





It's a fruitful lesson because I never knew that Essential Oils have so many advantages! It's no wonder the price is so...scary.

Base oils are something that we can use on our skin! (The bigger bottle ones)
Apparently, the bigger the bottle is, the cheaper the product is.
Like it's the quality not the quantity that matters after all.





Our theory classroom!





One of the pure rose essential oil cost up to $20 PER DROP!
Haha our teacher dripped a drop on a tissue so we can all smell and look at it.
We were like " THIS IS $20....." while passing the tissue around lol.



We get to have our own HANDS-ON moment too!!





We did our own Facial Serum oil!
It goes by what kind of skin type we are, so I chose the combination skin one!







The recipe for Combination skin type~ Haha you can try if you have these oils ! xD



And then it's our LUNCH TIME WOOHOO.





After lunch, we went for our second lesson of the day...

MAKEUP !!

HAHA I was so excited for this, was so lazy to put on makeup!!
(I still did though lol)



A short demonstration before we start on our 'art piece' !



The teacher was really nice and helpful HAHA.

So then it's our makeup time!





I didn't managed to snap any photos of my AFTER look but you can go to my TWITTER for it!

Basically, Pro Academy is a school where you can learn lots of beauty related things there.



This is how it looks like on the outside!



There are many different rooms for different classes!
Pro Academy provides pedicure,manicure,hair,massaging,aromatherapy and makeup lessons!
I don't know if I missed out any of them so you should check them out if you're a beauty junkie and is interested to know more !

They also have plenty of professional brands in stores. :)





Le us with our teachers and Pro Academy!



It was really fun hanging around there !
Thank you~

Oh in case you miss my face, this is me without makeup haha.



And our goodie bag!



HAHAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment