Thursday, March 15, 2012

Collective Haul

First of all I would like to say thank you so much for those who have started following me recently and also for those who have been following me from the very beginning. I really appreciate all your comments and I feel really loved. Since one class i had this semester just ended, i will have more time dedicated to my blog!! :)

For the past weeks, i have been stopping by Walgreens and Rite Aid once in a while after classes and i made small purchase last month from CherryCulture(which took forever to arrive) i forgot when. there were a few sales going on so i couldn't help myself.

                   Wet n Wild Lipsticks in Pink Champaign, Bare it All(902C), Just Peachy(903)
                        NYX Round Lipstick in Fig, Indian Pink, Pumpkin Pie, B52
                          Lip Buxom in Katie (given by my mom), NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk,
        (also bought Dark Brown not in the pic) and Wet n Wild Mega Sparkle in White Icing

Andrea EyeQ's makeup remover lotion,
Dikinson's oil controlling towellettes( i think this is a new brand, but i definitely love it)
Organix Shampoo and Conditioner (love this!!!)
smells soooo good!!!

Wet n Wild: On A Trip, Wet Cement,I Need A Refresh-Mint, Caribbean Frost,I Cant Stand Up Straight

                      Sinful Colors : Pearl Harbor, Easy Going, Frenzy, Olympia, Mercury Rising
Revlon Sunshine Sparkle, NYC Matte Me Crazy, Sally Hansen Caribbean Coral

I'll do a review for some of these products and if you want me to do a certain one just comment down below ^_^

~Until next time
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment