Friday, March 23, 2012

A day at Cineleisure~

The other day, I went to Cineleisure with Rachell! :D
It's actually a challenge for our Cineleisure Next Online Sensation~
Heck, but it's really not considered a challenge for us since it's always so fun hanging around with my babylove at cine !! ^_^

Number one stop?
SHOPPING at one of the cheapest shop in Cineleisure!
There's this shop with crazy a lot of cheap stuff omg.
I think it's the one QiuQiu said on her blog! Words from Budget Barbie leh!





Can you guess how much these meganes/shades are?!
THEY
ARE
$2 !!!!
Now you know why I like shopping in this shop haha.





There are a whole lot of Nail Polishes there as well!
You know I LOVE doing my own nail art! xD



YIPPEE~




Btw, all the things there are VIVID & COLOURFUL.
So pretty~ ♥





Wtf makes me puke rainbows.



Hahaha.
We passed by this awesome shop, selling Social Media T-shirts like Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Blogger and all~






As Social Media addicts...ahem,
it's a must to camwhore with those T-shirts haha.





Another shop that is a MUST-GO everytime when we are at Cineleisure, is Becky Berry!
They have the wackiest and most unique things ever!!!





The last time me and Rachell went there with Noah and Naomi, we spent like a whole hour looking at all the coolest shit. (Okay no, not shit lol)

They have this Telephone..





Which I never knew it works like any other. LOL
Haha it's so cool to explore all the weird things they have in there.
Like this fake iphone which looks somehow exactly like a real one!



But...

IT'S A MIRROR!!! ^o^



Next time you can troll your friends with all the wacky ideas in this shop xD

Oh THIS.



Hahaha, the other time, me and Rachell tried putting the pen in and it didn't move, but when Noah tried..... the man pounced and scream in agonizing pain wtf. HAHAHAHA.



Guess which is the real one ? ;)

Phones for Vain people ... -cough-





Okay enough of those wacky wacky stuff, we went to SHOP SHOP SHOP again!!!
There's quite a lot of shops in Cineleisure that suit youngsters..like us haha.









And I swear Cineleisure is SPECIALLY BUILT for VAIN PEOPLE.
There are big ass mirror everywhere xD



Our Outfit Of The Day~
We decided to wear Knitted top because we thought we're clever since there's movie later wtf.

Time for a rest! We found this pretty cafe at the third floor and decided to sit down for a while.





My Iced Lemon Tea without ice LOL. Rachell was unwilling to order this for me 'cause it sounds stupid, walao.



The view there is awesome. HAHA by awesome I mean we can see nearly everything in Cineleisure from there!





Noah came to find us after that and we chatted for a bit!

To think of it, Cineleisure was the place we all first met!



We weren't as close back then, and we even went to play at the Arcade upstairs so we won't feel so awkward LOL.



Sweet~
So, Cineleisure's a good place to BOND with your friends as well. #NotJustSaying

Okay end of flashbacks lol.
We went to SHOP MORE with Noah after that!



I was like " No, NOAH CANNOT BE IN THIS PHOTO, I DON'T WANT!"



HAHAHAHA. And then he wanna revenge but failed lol.



This probably shows I'm more vain and quick.




Then we left Cineleisure to The Cathay for the movie!!!!! SO MAD EFFING EXCITED OMG YKNOW HOW I FEEL.





AND YES, WE'RE GONNA WATCH THE HIGHLY ANTICIPATED MOVIE...

THE HUNGER GAMES!!!! *screams*

Okay haha honestly I'm one of those mountain tortoise (or caveman you call it) who never really know what's going on and which movie is highly anticipated or whatever. Apparently I was like "meh~" about the whole thing until I watched the trailer the day before!!!

Thank you Cineleisure and Nuffnang for the premiere. I feel so yaya because I get to watch it before anyone else does, (psst, and I saw famous bloggers there! Like LadyIronChef & Zoe Raymond !) xD WOOHOO HAHAHA.




Our signature Hanate Asian Smile lol.



No I'm not gonna be a spoiler and start telling you what the movie is about.
After all, you have to watch it 'cause the movie is damn freaking awesome.
...
.....

LIKE REALLY IT'S SO GOOD I CAN WATCH A FEW MORE TIMES!!!



You can watch the trailer if you're one of those mountain tortoise who is not too excited about it.
I swear it's gonna turn your vibes on and make you run down to the nearest cinema & book a ticket.

By the way, in case you have no idea, Me and my babylove Rachell, is shortlisted for Cineleisure's next online sensation contest!! :D
AND WE NEED YOUR HELP to SHARE this blog post -(http://itsthylife.blogspot.com/2012/03/day-at-cineleisure.html) , AND VOTE for us ! ^_^ ♥

Also, read Rachell's blog post too!



Our team name is "Kitty on a Spaceship" HAHA.



Love you all and THANK YOU!!
xx

*http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/398942_2913300513634_1294306638_32162381_1073441827_n.jpg Mockingjay pin as seen on The hunger games for good luck! (I hope it's not bias and works for us as well~)

No comments:

Post a Comment