Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Some more Nailcolors...

I am a polish lover no doubt about it and i am always a game to try new shade, new brand and new style...
But recently i opted out of that routine thing and i ordered some classics and some fun colors.
Lakme in India is kinda classic nail color brand. Anytime in lakme you would find something for every Indian to try out for... Mauves, Purples, Pinks, Maroons and Reds are sort of staples and yet am glad to say its never so heavy on pocket to ignore or postpone for next order. I feel they have a color for everyone, every age group and never cease to disappoint, atleast me for sure!!
I have loved their Color Crush range but out of nowhere i went back to their classics again. I bought this beautiful 'Twilight Mauve' from Lakme. This was one of my fav colors some ages back...surprisingly its still is... no better ornament to fingers than pretty nails .. do you deny??


And i bought this pretty color ~ Orly's 'Gumdrop'. On swatching pretty much felt like vintage color to me, definitely not outdated but yes some oldy charm to it.... and need i say i am in *love* ???


Then this transparent raspberry pink(so i thought) oh no its definitely cherry color. Its Essie's 'Cherry Pop'. Yet to try this one, i was planning on getting my nails untinted first, by which i mean plain and healthy nails and try this one. Else am pretty sure the actual color would get killed somewhere....




Need i say i need some serious thinking to do to keep my nails healthy and untinted?? So much of color and hardly plain, i know my nails are taking a beating!! Sally Hansen, here i come.... need some retail therapy again to find solution for this..........

Any suggestions for me??? 


XoXo
Sangy

No comments:

Post a Comment