Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Down to Town

Been a while since I went out to walk around~
Went to Orchard/Somerset today with Gladis.
She refuse to take photos so there will only be photos of le me.

Actually, yes it might sound stupid because I stay an hour away from town, but I'm there just for this.



Yes.
Muji.

For the pens !! Already preparing for school hahahahaha kiasu.

We walked around for a while and I swear I'm turning into a roasted pig fml.

Dinner at Pasta Mania!



Can somebody please recommend me some nice food around town?! T _ T



My turkey bacon cheesy crumble.



My chicken wing in a bad angle lol.



And Gladis's cheese sticks.

Before heading home, we went to walk around in 313 for a while !





Okay there's really nothing much to say HAHAHAH but I did a video right after I reached home.



I look very crazy and ugly and unglam in it.
And I sound like a chicken.
FML.

Okay that's all byebye ~

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment