Friday, March 16, 2012

A lil this , a lil that...

  • I have been wanting nail color in mint for ages now. Atlast i found it at a local beauty shop ... can't wait to try!!
Revlon ~ Minted
  • I realised i have been wearing too much of blues and teals lately... so switching off to other side, i bought transparent raspberry pink nail color from Essie.... its actually Cherry Pop Shade 358 ..        Can't wait for my parcel to arrive..
  • Bought this gorgeous Kurti from a local chikan work Designer shop for 1200 INR. Though it sounded lil costly, i was in love with it to leave it behind. Pairing it with cream/off-white leggings *.*
  • I bought some more glitters from Kathiawar Stores..
  • Got these gorgeous jewelry from Belleza stores @Himayatnagar. I smell danger, its walkable distance from my house, and i might end up visiting it often *.*
  • Bought this animal print hair clip and cute bottle pump for hand cream to stock in my kitchen. I have a very bad habit of washing my hands often and i am constantly making something in kitchen so i definitely needed this.... *.*
see the cute purple bunny??
  • With Ugadi approaching, i have more shopping in my head...that includes salwar kameez, some bangles and earrings, Ohh!! please indians love to match mostly and so do i *.*                                          and we love *BlinG*
Whats on your mind these days??


XoXo
Sangy

No comments:

Post a Comment