Friday, March 16, 2012

Spell me boring.

I swear Town is UBER boring. I mean the first few times are alright, but after a while, everything there seems repeated.
I'm with Gladis today, and sadly, the both of us are meh and had no idea what to do around town lol. We were just walking blindly. Sometimes, having a hyperactive company around is really better.

Headed back to my secondary school to collect my O's cert.

Then we went down to town to walk around.
Supposingly to get my F21 Love & Beauty Perfume BUT FCK IT, it's not available anymore. FML Y I NO BUY EARLIER?!?!!?



If you recognize him. LOL.
I swear I feel like a psycho when I'm taking this photo wtf.

Have you guys heard of Marche?
It's a pretty restaurant with little 'booths' . Something like a buffet. But not really a buffet. Apparently, you pay for each of the food you eat.
The price range is around $3.80 above and I find all of the food expensive.



Actually, I'm not allowed to snap any photos of this restaurant. Had completely no idea until one of the workers scolded me.
Honestly, I was at fault but I don't see why you should use that tone.





Some desserts. I ate the Apple Pie!
Not that bad, but I didn't finish the entire thing.
$5.60 for a slice!







We were SOOOOO bored so we rested for a while at Cine. It's the most not-sian place in Town compared to other places.





Oh I bought quite a bit of stuff from Daiso. Yes, so excessive. Sometimes, I ask myself, "Y U NO STOP BUYING NONSENSE?!" ...



My brother called me and told me there's kinder surprise at paragon! So I ran down just for it lol.
And then I got pangseh by Noah wtf. If you see this, PLEASE GO TWEET NOAH a _|_ . Pfft. t(-_-t)

My dinner!



And went home. SO TIRED OKAY I'M GONNA END HERE BYE ! (-__-)zZ

No comments:

Post a Comment