Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Near the other island.

My title got a bit step not?
LOL actually I wanna put " TO VIVO!" but it's kindda... yknow.

I was actually late...
Long story short, I waited for Noah at Vivo.

Apparently, Vivo City is QUITE big and I'm very lazy to walk around the entire place alone, so I decided to just explore the places nearer to the MRT.

First stop, definitely, CANDY EMPIRE wtf.
I see the kiddish side of me there.

AND GUESS WHAT I SAW WHEN I FIRST STEP IN.
(Not really but still..............)



NUTELLA & GO !!!!!!!

-- I specially made the Me gusta face skinnier so it looks like me lol.

I didn't buy it though.
'Cause it looks big in photos, but small in real life.
AND it's $3.90, quite expensive for such a small packet.

So after walking around in Candy Empire, Noah is still not here -_-

I went to National Geographic.
I think the people there look down on me and think I'm not those 'geography' or studious kids so they followed me around the whole shop.
*wipes sweat*
Super stress so I went to the water area upstairs and have le #foreveralone moment.



There's so many couples ( and ah nehs ) behind me.
Go everywhere also stress.



My artsy photos of Sentosa and the ships.
There's this uncle, he purposely stand SUPER near me when I walk over and shoot these photos.
He prolly is a #foreveralone and thought I wanna be #foreveralonepartner with him omg.





Wait until sun set and finally Noah came.

AND THE FIRST THING HE SAID??

" EH PEISHI SMELL ME SMELL ME. OMG!!!!"



He got his new perfume btw.





So after getting bullied for a while, we went to look for dinner!

Settled down at The Chicken Rice Shop.





LOOK MY TWITTER.



We called for the double set meal thingy for 2 at $21.90 !



Fishball soup! It's their Soup Of The Day I think.
Doesn't taste like the ordinary Fishball soup though.
There's this 'cuttlefish' kind of taste in it.



Roasted Chicken or something.



Steamed Chicken! This is so yummy!! 'Cause the skin is super tender. Nay part is they served us Chicken Breast meat and I hate it.



The whole set of meal!! Quite a lot and it's damn filling.

I didn't eat the Kueh Pie Ti though...
You know why?

Noah stuffed one whole Kueh Pie Ti into his mouth and I was like...
"OMG NOAH, DO THE CHUBBY KUEH PIE TI CHALLENGE."

And he took ALL 4 and stuffed them into his mouth one by one wtf.
HE MADE IT LOOK SO EASY HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.



And yes! We finished everything :D



We went upstairs to the water area after the meal.





I have fat face T _ T I HATE FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY they always make my face look so flat and fat and ugly.



HOHO I like this self-timed photo!



'Cause I don't look over-petite there lol.

Ending off with an artsy photo by Noah.



And an artsy photo by me lol.



AHEM.
AHEM.

HAHA love y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment