Thursday, March 29, 2012

Up to town with bitches.

TODAY I FINALLY MET UP WITH RACHELL.
And Noah HAHA.

Ah yes, I'm tired of his face lol.

We helped film Noah's video.
Let me tell you, actually right, Rachell's like the 'backstage' person. Damn hardworking and help Noah to film and give ideas omg.



And I'm like the calefare la.
Honestly I'm quite unwilling to be in some of the parts 'cause I look retarded. Yknow I wanna stay in my CLASSY IMAGE ahem ahem.

Since I'm too short to help Noah film, I'll be at the side camwhoring.





I hate it when I'm taking photo and my grass hair decided to be evil.
Y U NO JUST STAY IN PLACE?! Y U NO?!!



Oh yes, I wore lower lashes! (And I lost one side while removing my makeup T _ T )





We met Danial at Scape coincidentally!

HAHAHAHAHAHA btw, idk if this idea was also given by Rachell or what, but I turned around and they told me " Eh Noah gonna roll on the floor. " HAHAHHAHA WTF.





HAHA omg. Apparently, he chose a spot full of -cough- bird shits -cough- on the floor.
And Danial was like " ROLLING IN THE SHIT~~~~~" hahahhahaha omg. Damn epic.
Wait for his video!

Then we headed to Mandarin Gallery *I think* , and we got a cake for Danial! (Actually not me la, I didn't pay for it lol.)
BUT I GOT SING SONG.









HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIAL RON ! :D



Oh I think Dee Kosh made him trend in Singapore today haha. Awesome shit.

That's all for today~
But I still have more of my camwhore shots to share lol.





Love y'all bye~ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment