Friday, March 2, 2012

The tiger is gay.

Don't ask me why that title.



So anyway, I took a lot of photos for my new blogskin today! ^_^
If you didn't know I changed my blogskin, you're either new....or blind.
LOL I'm so mean wtf.



I'll post up the ribbon/flora theme on the next post!
Tried on my tiger top and I LOVE IT!



It became very big after a wash BUT it's okay I can live with it lol.

And yes, this I pose until very hiao. (More to come wtf)













You're not gonna read what I type anyway so I'll just spam you with my face.







The photo with Churpie! For the sidebar !! *points to your right*
Follow me if you haven't did !! www.twitter.com/speishi






I love it when the camera make everything blurry when I'm ugly, so I'll at least think I look good in it fml.



That's all (not exactly) . I took 127 photos in total, and I think I deleted more than half of them fml. T _ T

Okay so BYE until the next post with MORE of my face FYL!
Send in your blog requests again!
Because (I'm so hardworking I did all of the requests) I need them so I know what to blog about.
Like I said, I'm always at home #foreveralone .

BYE xx

No comments:

Post a Comment