Wednesday, March 20, 2013

♥ White and Gold Handbag from Add - Ons ♥

A week back i have been to Inorbit Mall to get some stuff!! For a change i had a list of things to purchase. 

  • Handbag in White
  • Wedge Sandals
  • Shrug
For the handbag i have been to almost all the stores which stocked handbags but to my surprise none impressed me!! Atlast i ended up at Add-Ons store.


What caught my eye here was a Hollywood Red handbag but like my planned list i stuck to white and got this. But believe my i left my heart there with that awesome Red one!! Well i might soon stop by this store again and see if that Red Beauty is still available!!
Anyways here's what i got ~

Now isn't this caption on carry bag catchy?? I think its awesome :)












White and gold combo is classic and i really love it!! What attracted me to this white beauty is the detailing and the add ons this bag has!!
Price ~ 2499 INR

What do you think? Do you love white and gold combo? Have you ever shopped with Add-Ons ?


♥ Sangy

No comments:

Post a Comment