Friday, March 29, 2013

Review: AcneClear Pimple Treatment

Edit: This is an updated post as I realise I missed out a few things. This was previously posted on 1st December 2012. I am still using this occasionally due to the random breakouts that I might have due to hormonal and weather changes. One of my favourite acne treatments :)

*

This is an overdue blogpost, however I took many photos along the way of my treatment of acne. This happened in NOVEMBER, and I am proud to say that my skin is definitely under control and I am able to go out with little or no base makeup. 

So here I am going to share my remedy on my adult acne..

Today I will be sharing a review on Acne Clear, a pimple lotion, that is available over the counter at Watsons or Unity as well. This product costs below SGD5.00, so it is really affordable.

I have tested this product for half a month already, although the review only reflects the first 13 days. This probably shows you how potent this product is as well ;)
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment