Monday, March 18, 2013

Never let me go.

Just thought of this AMAZING title for my post HAHAHA. Just kidding. I have no idea what to put up there so I thought I should use the title of a book that I've been reading recently...

Never let me go. :D


I just started reading it a few days back and I'm a busy person (busy with whatsapp, tweeting and all that useless things) so I don't really have time to read a lot.
You can get this book from Jipaban!!
YES, Jipaban sells books too.


Anyway, I went to visit a dermatologist the other day for my skin. I've been complaining about my skin on twitter lately and Lady Luck was on my side so I found a really good clinic! :D If you've been following me on twitter, you should know which clinic I've visited.
I'll blog about it in a separate post very very soon so do check back alright!

After that, I met up with Jian Hao, Ridhwan and...deng deng deng!! TED! ^_^
Because of the visit to the dermatologist, I had to be in bare face. :( So, I've been roaming around town with no makeup at all - I don't do that usually haha and that explains why I was in shades. NOT HAO LIAN or what ok.


Ted and Rid while haohao was busy with something else.

We went to Astons Specialities for dinner and I got my favourite lemon lime chicken. It's super yummy, you should try.



And then there's the overly self-obsessed Hao, camwhoring with Ted.


Yes, I will be ending this post without any pictures of my face.
I'm guessing you're probably bored of my face already since I've been spamming my pictures in the recent posts.
Also, people say pretty girls don't take a lot of pictures of themselves because they are bored of how pretty they look. HAHA. Ahem.

I just got back from Genting (yet again) and I'll be blogging a little bit about it soon too.

HUGS AND KISSES, THANKS FOR READING.

No comments:

Post a Comment