Tuesday, March 19, 2013

♥ Max Haul ♥

Like you all know i was at Max Fashions last Saturday helping out their TIC Members and other customers with shopping and styling tips. I couldn't help but notice few pieces of Jewelry and Accessories, Apparel and Footwear which i wanted for myself. But most of all i have been going crazy over Footwear lately and couldn't help myself but pick these flipflops in neon pink and those pumps in pinky coral. The colors are so perfect for Summer and the best part both the pairs just costed me 750 INR.

Flipflops are super comfy to walk around and Pumps are just so perfect in coral color, and i instantly fell in love!!







So what do you think of my haul?? Have you shopped with Max Fashions earlier??


♥ Sangy

P.s ~ These are bought by me and i have not been compensated in anyway to write about them. Honest and unbiased opinion as always!!

No comments:

Post a Comment