Monday, March 4, 2013

♥ ELF Studio Lip Primer and Plumper ♥


One of the lip products i purchased recently from ELF Studio is Lip Primer and Plumper. I just needed Lip Primer not Plumper but well this came only as combo, so i just had to pick it!!
I love lipsticks but i often find myself eating them off my lips and the lipcolors just don't stay longer time for me. Its quite annoying at times when all your face is perfect and lips stand out because they are devoid of color and/or with just a faded hint of color!!
And i hate doing lipstick touch ups often, as not always am surrounded by girls who understand. Men, these guys, they find it quite funny if the lipsticks are out of the bags for a touch up!!
So i have been trying to find ways and sound of a primer sounded perfect!!




ELF Studio Primer comes in a lipstick form, only with natural color. Its not transparent but a shade of pale yellow which actually is quite scary to look at when applied (I looked like some pale sickly person (yuckkk!!) )
It needs a little blending if you have dry lips. Once set the lipstick or even a gloss glides smoothly and stays much longer than used without primer. The colors which often looked pale and didn't look good on my skin tone showed true colors and stood out surprisingly!!
Now i wonder how on earth i didn't get a primer earlier!!
Much said, primer is now essential part of my daily makeup (if am wearing any)....

What about you? Do you think you need primer like me?
Have you tried primer from any other brand?


♥ Sangy

No comments:

Post a Comment