Saturday, March 9, 2013

♥ February Manis ♥

Like i said i haven't done many Manis too this February surprisingly and some i forgot to click... LOL ^.^
Anyways here's the manis for the month of February ~









I can't pick which one is my favorite, i loved all the three and doing manis is always so much fun (for me atleast). But sad part was i was too occupied with family matters to pay attention to manis and lipsticks swatches in the February but coming days and months expect alot more on these two....


Have you done any Valentines Day manis? 
I would love to see yours, leave me a link to your valentines day mani (blog post link only). 

And thanks a bunch to all the lovely girls out there, old friends and new ... your every comment makes my day!! 


♥ Sangy

No comments:

Post a Comment