Monday, March 4, 2013

♥ February Enchantess Bag ♥


Like i promised, here i am to show you what i got in February Enchantess Bag. I opted for a 3 month subscription but its only this month i have been so happy seeing this bag. 
Products Received

  • The Body Shop eyeshadow in Forest Green
  • Essie nail polish in 'After Sex'
  • Avani Skin Balance Moisturizing Gel Cream
  • Kundan Bangle Bracelet
I couldn't be more happier!! TBS eyeshadow is awesome and that bangle bracelet is surprisingly in my size. How Perfect!!!
And Essie full size polish and TBS eyeshadow fullsize too?? you got to be kidding me!! I immediately renewed my subscription and i hope i get awesome goodies like this in future too!!

So have you subscribed for Enchantess yet?? What did you get in your bag??


♥ Sangy

No comments:

Post a Comment