Saturday, March 2, 2013

EOS Puffy 3Tones Grey



I picked up these lenses a long time ago but never got around to reviewing them.
I purchase these from Kiwiberry1 Collection.



Info:
Color: Grey
Diameter: 14.5mm
BC: 8.8
Water: 38%

Usage: Yearly



Look:
The first time I saw these lenses I really liked the idea that it's "3 Tones"
The colors are natural and light, not so vibrant so it blends well with each other.
The outer line is thin and soft while the flecks of light brown/yellow on the inner ring gave it a nice touch.
I noticed that sometimes they do look a bit blue than grey.

Size:
The 14.5 mm is just the perfect size for my eyes.
However, for those looking for more more enlargement will not find it with these lenses.

Comfort:
Average. They didn't dry out quickly, maybe because they are smaller.
After a few minutes you won't even feel them.
I do like to use eye drops to be on the safer side and it really helped keep them moist so
I put in a few drops every hour. I like to take them off after 6 hours because I'm not used to wearing them any longer than that.

Price:
Approx $20. Not Bad.


I don't know why I look serious here, But as you can tell the lenses do look darker. 
Overall, I really prefer lenses of these kind. Especially the look and size of it.
They lenses are really subtle but the color makes them really noticeable.
I'll give these lenses a 4 out of 5.
I would definitely want to try more from this line.

Til next Time
xoxo
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment