Thursday, March 7, 2013

And all that jazz

I received an invitation from Jayley for her upcoming (it's already out now haha) movie, Ghost Child! Super excited for her! 
I brought my cousin along and she slept over at my place for a night. 

Before that, we had a meal at Sushi Tei. AND ATE SALMON MENTAIYAKI


I always like to snap pictures of these yummy food and post it on my blog to make all of you drool but I forgot I won't be able to eat it while blogging this. T _ T HOW STUPID.

It's about $12! 


Also got myself a bowl of Spicy Miso Ramen. Quite spicy but was soooooo good. Fungry now I'm getting grumpy. *slams table* 

Camwhored and shopped a little while waiting for the show. By a little I mean we kinda snapped over a dozen of pictures in say......two minutes? LOL



Got to the event area in the nick of time haha. 


Jayley looking oh-so-pretty on stage! *__* 



I thought the storyline of this movie is quite interesting and Jayley definitely did a very good job!!! So proud to see her on the big screen. :'D 

The premiere ended late so my cousin slept over at my place. HAHA it's a good idea to go home together after a horror movie LOL.


We watched Running man before we head to bed because we were bored.
Just kidding. We were quite scared so we watched something funny to distract ourselves HAHA. 

Actually, as long as you have a company,  everything will be less scary right?? xD
But that's not the case when you're with someone who is constantly scaring you lol. I gave my cousin such a shock that she screamed while sleeping. 
HAHAHA I'm sorry. 


Aaaaand that's all for that day! :D

Something really off topic but I REALLY LIKE THIS BB CREAM I GOT FROM HOLIKAHOLIKA!!

Can't really remember the price but I'm guessing I got it for $28. There's a Holikaholika outlet at Wisma Atria (if I'm not wrong). 

The texture is like jelly and I got it in the darker shade 'cause I thought the other one will be too light for me. But this is a little too dark for me. I'm an NC20!


It absorbs really quickly into my skin and it feels really light, like I'm wearing nothing on my face omg LOVE IT SO MUCH AHHHH.

OKAY THAT'S ALL FOR THIS POST. THANKS FOR READING.



xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment