Saturday, March 9, 2013

Food Review: Fish & Co.

I love Fish & Co., do you?

I have been trying to avoid plentiful of fried food, but this is one of those that I just simply cannot resist. Imagine the seafood platter? Garlic mussels.. 

Today I had something different instead, so here we go.

I love this slushie, Mermaid Freeze, which is ice-blended mango drink. Great to quench the thirst for 2 or more people. Costs around SGD$8 I believe. 

I ordered a couple of items, but I only managed to take photo of this. This is a spicy tomato based spaghetti with prawn. The exact name, I can't recall. 

This is extremely spicy!! Eating the chilli will send chills down your spine and burn your lips, for sure. 

Some other items that I ordered, Garlic Mussels (my absolute love), and another dish with crusted fish. I absolutely enjoyed these 2 items more, because the spaghetti is wayyy too spicy for me. But if you love spicy food, that is nothing :)

I love Fish & Co. and I will continue going back! Except for their slow service and getting customers to settle down....

They are quite affordable if you do not spend too much on their drinks or desserts. They do have meals that come with a soup and drink as well, huge savings! Also, the seafood platter for 1 is able to feed 2 ladies' appetite. So that's it, go try it for yourself!

Overall: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment