Saturday, March 9, 2013

Makeup Tutorial: Korean Makeup Part 1 - Brows

Korean Makeup Initialisation - 0%-------------------------------------------------------------------

Downloading information ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Korean makeup has been in trend, even the US makeup industry are also picking some of their trends like the fuller brows, flawless and dewy skin, etc. 

I will be publishing 3 different parts to introduce the highly raved and popular Korean makeup. Rather than focusing on the trends, I will be sharing how I re-create the basic Korean Idol Makeup by parts:
1) Brows
2) Eye Makeup
3) Lips



Today's tutorial focuses only on the brows, and I will walk you through how I have achieved my straighter brows without looking too harsh or odd. Let's go!
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment