Friday, March 22, 2013

♥ Max Fashions Event ♥

If you have been following my tweets or blogposts closely, you'd know that i was at Max Fashions last Saturday helping 'The Inner Circle' members and other customers alike in their shopping and giving styling tips. 
I sincerely thank Max Fashions for this lovely opportunity of meeting so many lovely girls out there. I had so much fun talking to them and being their personal shopper / shopping buddy. 
Here are some shots from the event and let me warn you, this post is pic heavy ^.^


apologies for that biting lip face.... i often do that involuntarily!!














Don't have the before pics but here is one happy customer caught on camera :)


You can read my first post 'First Look - Max Fashions' here and read my first haul post from Max here

Max Fashions has a lovely collection of brights, neon hues and perfect pastels to get picture perfect ready this Spring/Summer. Be sure to check out their footwear section too which have an awesome collection of pumps in pretty and vibrant colors. In short Max has something for everyone and i really can't wait for my next visit (poor me, i have been fighting fever and cold for almost week now) and will surely update you soon on what i picked!!
So whats your plan this weekend? Hitting Max again??? ^.^


♥ Sangy

P.s ~ It was a sponsored event! My opinions are my own, honest and unbiased as always!!

No comments:

Post a Comment