Thursday, March 14, 2013

[Lady Fox / IU] Top K pop Singer IU "Every End of the Day" Lyrics, Music Video, Lyrics

One of my Favorite K pop Singer is IU, with beautiful voice that reach so high efforlessly. I even like her song's lyrics. "Every End of the Day" was first released May 11th, 2012 and was the hit the moment it was sung around the world, reaching top number 1 on music charts!
You can see the MV on her album 'Spring of a Twenty Year old' (yup she turned twenty and why does she look even younger? seriously this is unfair.)

The reason I love this song because it's about a young girl, loving someone so much but hoping he would show his feelings. But he never seem to show!
 (If you have loved  before you know what I mean)
She is waiting for him to step forward and tell her how much he loves her.
If you listen to this song it give you those chills you get when your lover kissed you for the first time

To those who can't see the Englished sub, when you drag your mouse on the right corner of the MV a magical rectangle box will show up from the right you'll see a lot of things to click.
Click on the first on the left, it's shaped like a box with two black lines there you can click on English for the Subs.
"Every End of the Day"
Lyrics
Monday, better day
A day that make my heart rush like the first time
Sunday, better day
A day when I think about you all day

I get greedy, wanting our relationship to grow a bit closer
Just one step, that much closer
My monologues, my whispers
you might be curious too
It's because I like you
Even though I have on a cold face
My heart isn't like that
It's a lie
But your foolishness makes me frustrated
It's because I like you
Even though I have on an indifferent face
I wait again and wonder what I should do
And at the end of the day, I say
I love you
One day, holiday
A day that I really don't want to be by myself
One day, Cloudy day
A day where the sky is gray as if it's about to cry
Tears come, tears resembling my sad heart come
My heart that I've held back is flowing down all over the sky(Poetic)
All over the world

It's not just because I'm sad
It's because I like you
Even though I have on a cold face
My heart isn't like that
It's a lie
But your foolishness makes me frustrated
It's because I like so much
Even though I have on an indifferent face
I wait again and wonder what I should do
And at the end of the day, I say
I love you
My lips tell lies but
my eyes tell those words I really want to say
The words hidden inside my heart
It's because I like you a lot
Turn around and look at my slow paced footsteps
This is my heart that's waiting for you
If you've watched over me, you would know
It's because I don't know
Tell me so that I can hear your heart
I think it can work if you hold out your hand
but if the reason you hesitate is that same as mine
Please come to me now

No comments:

Post a Comment