Friday, March 1, 2013

♥ February Vellvette Box ♥

Am little lazy when it comes to doing haul posts and the posts related to beauty boxes. But from now on i will try my best not to be so as i get so many requests asking me to show where and what i got!!
Hope i make my twinsies happy... do let me know LOVES if you like what you see here :)
Also am kinda shopaholic in a freaky sort of way and i often end up giving away things just because i didnt like them or just because i have too many, so in coming days see more of clean n green program too here on blog. LOL, i meant blog sale :)
Anyways here's my lovely Vellvette box for this February month ~


Products ~
Figs and Rouge Aloe and Mint Balm
OPI Nail Lacquer (mini) 
Purely Pro Cosmetics Blush in Universal
Ofra Cosmetic Laboratories Revitalizing Toner

I haven't tried any of these yet (crazy right?? ^.^ ) but seriously i have been busy with other things. Will soon share my thoughts on these samples i got!

What have you got in your February Vellvette box??


♥ Sangy

No comments:

Post a Comment