Friday, August 2, 2013

Makeup Tutorial: 2NE1 Falling In Love CL Inspired Makeup

I have been loving 2NE1's latest music video - Falling in Love~ And I really enjoy watching music videos, because I get to see a close up of their makeup, as well as their face! 


Today I have CL's makeup from their latest music video, because I am in love with her edgy and dramatic look! Park Bom on the other hand has a very sexy and cutesy eyes which will definitely electrify everyone haha. I love all of their makeup, but I decided to do CL's this time, stepping out of my comfort zone of a natural makeup!

Here's a snippet of the makeup that you will be watching, check out those metallic lips!

Don't forget to scroll down for the list of products used for this tutorial! 


List of Products Used
1. Erabelle Eye Brow Pencil in Grey
2. Hello Kitty Duo Eyeshadow
3. Maybelline Hyper Diamonds BR-2 - Gold eyeshadow
4. Sleek 601 Au Naturel Palette Conker (shimmery brown), Bark (matte brown), and Nougat (matte white).
5. SANA Super Quick Eyeliner - Black
6. SASA Super Dolly Powerful Mascara
7. SANA Super Quick Lip Concealer EX #01
8. Paul Frank Liquid Lip Smacker
9. MicaBeauty Shimmer Powder #04 Baby Doll

Thank you for watching, and I hope you found this tutorial useful! 

Please comment down below, which is your favourite makeup from the music video! And if you want me to do a makeup tutorial on it, please let me know too ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment