Friday, August 9, 2013

[Korean Cosmetic Makeup Blogger] Innisfree Shadow Pencil Review!

Another Reader (ahem you'll know who you are)
wanted me to get these for her
and Yes I did get them for her but got TWO more JUST FOR ME XD


Original Price : 7500Won / 3.5g
If you want me to get it for you just ask XD
email : myteacupstory@gmail.com

I got #3 Star Chong Chong Beige
and
#9 Khaki Sweater 

I love the fact that this product is not those pencil types that you have to sharpen
All you need to is twist the bottom and more pencil will roll out!
So convenient~!

So now it's time for the swatches

one layer / two layer
Perfect Eye shadow for a Lazy day
Although if you want to keep your eyeshadow longer
(and make sure it doesn't melt)
remember to put on base eye shadow before you use these glitter eye shadow

When I feel REAL Lazy I just put on #3 and softy pat it on my eyelid
and it still looks nice!
If I wanna give a more natural look I put on #9 around where I would apply eyeliner
When I do that it gives a more natural look 

I remember telling you this is perfect for a lazy day....
After using this a while I realize there is fall outs :(
I love the color, the product, the convenient usage
It's was such a bummer when I realized the fall outs

There's a special way to keep fall outs to very minimal

No comments:

Post a Comment