Saturday, August 3, 2013

[Korean Cosmetic Makeup Blogger] Yufit Body Boom Cooling, Great Body Fat Killer! Get your Summer Sexy Body BACK!

One of the things I get worried when it's summer
is ALL THESE FAT!!!!

:")
Yes I'm not model like skinny so fat is one of the things I tried to hid with clothes!

My fat problems is most around the belly, under the arm, and legs
Exercising and Controlling what you eat is important  
But I like to get extra help from some products ;)

This product is very famous for being used by K pop Stars
Even been introduced a lot of times on Beauty TV Channels

Today's Product I'm going to introduce is~
Yufit Body Boom Cooling

Name : Yufit Body Boom Cooling
Original Price/ Weight : 40000 (Currently doing Sale) / 150ml
If you want me to get it for you just ask XD
email : myteacupstory@gmail.com

There is Cooling Type and Heating Type
It already too hot to get even hotter so I chosen Cooling type

This product is used for not only killing your fat cells but like body lotion it helps your body skin to recover and message it.
They did testing on people too so it's safe to use
Also down below they show a test result
of Using Body Boom to kill Fat Cells
See how much fat cells disappear?
That's what I want from this product! NO FAT CELLS! XD

It's a nice pumping type



I love the Cool feeling
The Jell texture... hmm it's very hard to explain
I've used a lot of jell textured cream and stuff
However this jelly feels very different
It has it's own unique feeling I can't really explain in words

When you pump the jell comes out like bubbles
as you massage it nicely on your skin there was some cracking sound
following with a very cool feeling that I was so surprised.

This Jell doesn't absorb into your skin immediately 
It feels like it first makes a light layer around your skin 
and then slowly melts into your skin
After the jell has been absorbed
I can feel extreme cool feeling that feels so good!

I like to apply this jell right after I workout
The cooling really get the heat off
And PLUS
You don't need to wash it off!
If you don't workout you can apply it after you take a shower at night
apply it and go to sleep feeling cool~ and your skin feeling soft~

2 comments: