Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Etude House Bling in the Sea Makeup Series, Etude House Bling in the Sea Fruit 10 Sparkle Eye Stick!


Name : Etude House Bling in the Sea Fruit 10 Sparkle Eye Stick
Original Price / Weight : 7,000won / 1.3g
if you want me to get this product for you just email
myteacupstory@gmail.com

There are 5 colors of this I got #1 Eyesparkling Sun


I like this product because I can use this as a eyeliner and also underliner
to sparkle up my eyes!

Just yesterday enjoying the VVIP Member Discount price from the original price
I bought the whole line!
I hope you like this Etude House Makeup Series
Just you wait for the last series where I do makeup with all of this product!


Round end nice!
I like this Etude House Makeup Series
All sparkle and pearl


I LOVE THE PEARL!

Oh By the Way Do you like my new Layout?
Do you like the new layout?
 
 
 
  
pollcode.com free polls 

No comments:

Post a Comment