Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Etude House Bling in the Sea Makeup Series, Starting off with Etude House Lash Perm All Shocking


Name : Etude House Lash Perm All Shocking
Original Price / Weight : 11,000won / 10g
If you want me to get it for you
Just email me : myteacupstory@gmail.com

You all know my love for shopping Makeup XD
Since I buy so much from them I get special discount ;)
I can get stuff cheaper than the original price LOL
THIS IS JUST MAKING ME BUY MORE XD
With such great deals I bought so much yesterday.

Look at how much I bought!

Sorry for my terrible Photoshop
I forgot to take a picture all together and threw away some boxes XD

I'll be uploading Etude house Makeup Series
Please do check it out ;)
I'll be showing how to do makeup with these products at the very end of the series!

Very flexible mascara
You can see the shapes 
the wider part you can use to color overall coloring
and use narrower side to do detailed applying

The reason I like this mascara is that 
It is Oil and Water Proof!
This product is great for everyday wear 
all the sweat and oil from the skin will not smear your mascara

However I did find out that inside the water, especially in warm water
if you rub it will rub off.

So this mascara is perfect for everyday use
But not for the ocean or swimming
Because if you rub your eyes it will rub off

Because it has double layer to protect the mascara from oil and water
if you apply too much layer it will weight down your lashes


Do you like the before and After pictures?

Oh BTW Do you like my new layout

Do you like the new layout?
 
 
 
  
pollcode.com free polls 


No comments:

Post a Comment