Friday, August 9, 2013

[Korean Cosmetic Makeup Blogger] Clio All that Eyes Style Kit Summer Makeup Kit!

Do you know Katherin?
She is a beautiful makeup blogger too!
Well, she asked me get this product for her friend
While looking for it,
I decided....Why not buy one for myself?
XD

Let's see how Clio All that Eyes Style Kit is like


Original Price : 28,000WON / 5.6g
If you want me to get it for you just ask XD
email : myteacupstory@gmail.com

There is two style of this Kit Overall the colors are cool and soft
And has the just right about pigment to strengthen your eyes!



There was this brush that came with the product
I tried using it and end up throwing it away
the sponge is so weak that as I apply small particle of this sponge keep pealing off

I decided I'll just use my own brush

Now it's time for the swatches 

#1 Lie on the Beach
#1 Lie on the Beach is more cool and cute summer look

#2 Walk on the City
#2 Walk on the City is more for neutral tone color with bit of chic style
Giving your eyes more sharper look

How to use the colors?

Base is very soft toned and great to brighten up the shadowy places and apply 
I like to use the Glitter on the inner side of the eye and sometimes underneath the eye
to give a cool~ and cuter look.
Than I choose one of the Point colors to do bit of gradation on my eye lids
For natural look I like to use the eyebrow liner as a eyeliner

1 comment:

  1. Wow, korean cosmetic makeup i like it, their product i used it.I'm often to blogging and i really appreciate your content. The article has actually peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your website and keep checking for brand new information. Inaddtion, a awesome make up products online site: http://www.colorfulonline.com i want to share with you, you will like it also. :)

    ReplyDelete