Saturday, November 19, 2011

The muppets

If you're as old as me........
Don't slap me first! Let me finish what I wna say xD

I remember when I was REALLY young, I watched the muppets on tv!
If you're around my age, you might have caught the muppets on tv once~



I really like muppets and all , so I still remember one or two of the muppets! :D

I like Kermit the frog and Miss-piggy ! ^o^"



Alright, I know I HATE FROGS but let's make this an exception. xD (I still hate frogs though.)

I LOVE IT when Kermit sings xD
Kermit's on sesame street if you don't know.

He sang "it's not that easy being green." ~ ^_^

New kermit.png

I like miss piggy as well because she's so freaking fashionable despite...her....size. XD
Awesome !



By the way,
THE MUPPETS ARE COMING BACK!!
THIS DECEMBER !! :D

*excited*

Aren't you dying to watch since they had been away for so long and are FINALLY FINALLY BACK?!?!? ^O^

The trailer :



YAY!! ~~ ♥

Catch 'The Muppets' in cinemas this 8 december 2011 ...
and 'LIKE' the Official Disney Studios Singapore Facebook Page! ♥


BYE~~ :D

No comments:

Post a Comment