Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Hello kitty nail art tutorial

I'm back with a new post!
Appreciate it please ! Because I dropped my dearest camera on the floor for this blogpost T _ T
BTW, Hontoni happy because I just received exclusive invite for NAPBAS 2011 in KL ! :D
Thank you Nuffnang!

As a token of appreciation, I dedicate all of you...
a tutorial which turned out pretty bad T ^ T

You may have seen this from many other people.
They might have used dotting tools (which may be expensive), so I'll show you how to achieve the same look with toothpicks ...and patience (which I obviously lack of.)
Again, I'm not a guru but just thought it will be nice to share.
So here goes.



I'm using :
Yellow , black and white Nail Polish from The face shop.
Red nail polish from O.P.I

So apply a thick coat of white nail polish over the entire nail.
2 or 3 coats if you're using a sheer one , and 1 or 2 coats if you're using an opaque one.



In case you're wondering what the purple strap looking thing is at the back,
....its my PJ LOLWTF.

Btw, it will be awesome if you have this kind of toothpick with flat end and sharp end.
But if you don't , its okay, just snip off one of the sharp side to make it flat! :D



Put some black nail polish on a rough paper.



Pick up some black nail polish using the flat end of the toothpick.



We are doing the kitty's eyes so it will be better to use the flat end.
It's easier to work with :D

Put some yellow nail polish on the rough paper.



Use the flat end and dot the nose on.



Put some red nail polish on the rough paper.
You may want to use the sharp side of the toothpick for this step ( drawing the ribbon) as its more precise and easier.




Do a dot on the centre and two triangles at the sides :)
This creates the ribbon shape.



I forgot the whiskers... so add on three lines on each side using sharp tip of the toothpick with dotting motions ! xD
We can always imagine it with whiskers lolwtf.



Put on your top coat and you're done ! :D

I tried it on the french style.



If you wanna do this style, use the sharp side of the toothpick to draw on the features.

But bleh mine look like a chicken more than hello kitty in the end HAHAHA.
...All thanks to my camera which jumped off my table when I'm doing this halfway.
Y U NO KNOW U CANNOT FLY?!



Alright, hope you STILL like this last-min post xD
xx

Will come back with better things.
And yes I had received tons of requests on makeup tutorial but I am not prepared to teach :(
Will try to do one when I can.

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment