Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Brushes!

Actually, I'm pretty demoralized to blog right now but since Wanteng left me her DSLR,
I shall just blog about the new brushes I received.



It's the CVS Essence of Beauty Duo Deluxe Brushes recommended by MichellePhan! ^_^

Been eye-ing this for really long! ^o^

My sister's a fan of michellephan so she's dying to have these brushes.
Showed her these brushes and she went berserk. HAHA.

There's three brushes in this set.



Foundation + Concealer Brush.



Powder + Blush Brush.



Eyeshadow + Blending Brush.

I really like the bristles of the brushes! SO SOFT!



The foundation one! SEE!!




And the blending one is super soft so I'm suspecting its squirrel's hair LOL.



The blush one :D
It's 'white' so I guess when I use this to apply blusher, confirm will have pink at the bottom!


By the way, my cutiepie, haha my sister, bought me this during her USS trip!
Sweet or what? ♥



She know I like this little creature in Madagascar ~


Love you all. xx bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment