Thursday, November 3, 2011

Review: Canmake Cream Blush (07)

( ^_^)/ やぁ!HELLO!

Pretty long since I update with a FULL post :D

I can't take photo of my face now because I'm sick and look VERY ugly.
Also, I scalded my thigh T _ T IF you managed to see my tweets but I guess nobody rly give a damn about it~ *bangs wall*



By the way,
I'd been going on and on about how I LOVE this blush by Canmake :D
It's a cream based blush.

May not work well on people with oily skin because according to what I see,
Cream Blush kind of emphasizes the oiliness of your skin, so you might prefer powder blush instead. Powder Blush will 'tone' down the oiliness,somehow!

My cheeks are not oily , so to me, this cream blush by canmake is awesome. ^_^Y



I'm using 07 as before I bought this cream blush , I actually saw it on popteen, and the models are using 07. So I got this colour.
xD


Cream blush stays on your face for a longer period of time.



And on to my review on Canmake Blush 07 ,

YAY:
I really like this colour, matches my skin tone !
Furthermore, it last really long on my skin.
Looks really natural , like rosy glow, but contains shimmers.
I normally use this on my face as a 'base' colour first , and apply another layer of powder blush so it will last longer (if I'm out for a long day).
If you're outdoor , this colour cream blush is BEST for you as your face may look powdery/cakey with powder blush.

Another yay point is that its REALLY easy to apply!
Just dot three dots on your cheeks and blend it , with your fingers! :D



NAY:
Did you see the hole I made ? :( Merely drop on the floor and it became like this!
Nay point is you gotta take good care of it lol~

ohoh!
It's like cream when you just got them on your fingers. Then it turn into a little more like powdery form on your skin , so it's easier to blend! ^_^
But end result , not powdery and cakey looking at all ! :D



YAY ! That's why I love this blush!

You can get this at at Watsons or BHG ! ^_^ At I think....$17.90? :)

Tell me how you like it after purchasing it ! I'm thinking of buying another colour! ~



See ya soon loves! \(*^▽^*)/ xx

No comments:

Post a Comment