Thursday, November 24, 2011

Haagen Daz Bus tour

I won a pair of tickets from Claire's blog for the Haagen Daz Bus tour! :D



So I brought Jodi along since there's a pair of ticket. ^_^


I have no idea why I wna add this weird photo in.



The decorations are gorgeous, but sadly, it was raining so I didn't really see a lot.






Got our ice creams.
I ate like 3 tubs #likeapig LOL.



The polaroid taken and wtf I look drenched and ugly -____-
We had our ponchos on. HAHA.



So after the whole thing, we walked around the city area and to Raffles place.
LOL it was hella funny because the foreigners there are nice to strangers hahhaha!

Look, durian.



Oh and Marina Bay Sands.
Jodi didn't know its MBS LMFAO.







Fullerton Hotel with mad chio exterior.



Passed by supreme court too. Always have this creepy feeling when I walk pass it because I find the Justice Lady (??) , the imprinted statue thingy on the exterior of the court scary :( Idk why but yeah.



Alrighto.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment