Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Clarke quay

I guess if you read my blog ever since last year, you'll know my favourite place to hang around is Clarke quay -__-

So anyways, I was pale + eyes swollen so I didn't take much photos of myself.

First stop was Liang Court !
If you don't know this place, you're super slow. LOL
It's a Japanese-themed shopping centre so quite a lot of japanese hang around there.

There's Meidi-ya and kinokuniya and saizeriya ! xD



Went to Kinokuniya to get my popteen!
NOVEMBER ISSUE GOT "What's in my makeup bag" section ! OMG hell yea.





Saw kutusitanyanko . OMGGG





"Whaddup niggas I'm kutu." LOL

Then we went to Meidi-ya, wanted to get Rohto cube eyedrop but then its $8 , only can use for a month so I put it back. T __ T

]

Off to Freshness burger at Central for dinnn.



Pricey for burgers but they are major yums in case you dk.



Shared a teriyaki burger with my cousin because I suddenly feel like eating something else.





So we got back to Liang Court for Saizeriya ! xD

Minestrone soup.



Spicy fried chicken wings... I sacrificed my spicy spinach for these! hurhur.





AND Escargot!! :D OMG it's so yummy I LOVE THESE.





Omnomnom~

So we headed back to central!



And there's so many bubbles ! :D



Then we ran down to Dhoby Ghaut to see...



Wu zhun -___- because we were late.
Squeezed like an ass just to catch a glance.
I DIDN'T EVEN SQUEEZE LIKE THIS FOR BIEBER. T __ T
I feel so bad.



I'm not his fan but I guess my cousin is so .... *huge sacrifice*

Worst of all, this couple kept talking shits about me behind like as if I didn't know.



But he's quite cute though.

The best shot I got of him is...



This.



That's all.



Alright, bye. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment