Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Nail art tutorial !

Remember the simple nail art tutorial gazillion years ago? :)
Heheh , so I'm back to post another nail art tutorial, this time....a little better LOL.

Okay actually not really better because I didn't planned before doing this.
But I decided to just show you all what I came out with. ^o^"

Apply base coat if you're doing this on your nails. :D



I started off with this pinkish shimmer nail polish from nature republic.







Then apply pink nail polish on half of your nail.
Try to make the bottom as perfectly straight as possible.
DO NOT LEAVE IT LIKE MINE, I was lazy to make them straight xD





I'm using the face shop one bytheway.

Then take a rough paper, put a little Red/Coral nail colour on it, and dunk your toothpick in it!
Dot a few random 'splats' and shape them a little like...what you see in the photo haha.





Using Love and Beauty from Forever21 !



Take your green nail colour, same, put it on the rough paper, and do a few polka dots with a little spiky thing coming out of it (refer to pic ) around the 'rose' you made xD







Using this from nature republic!



And tralala! You got your rose! hahaha!

I decided to add a little glitter around it , you can , of course, play around with anything you like ^o^





My end product is..



Apply top coat after your desired design is out!

Not very nice but it's my first attempt on rose soo....

Alright ! ^_^

Bye ~~~ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment