Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Sentosa

I LOVE SENTOSA.
Not really because of the hunks on the beach...okay part of it but I just love Sentosa XD

But then I got bored of it after this trip so I guess I wouldn't go there again soon.

Went there with cousin as she came over my house for a sleepover.
People who saw me on ustream that day should know she came :)



We went there with my brother so we hang around Candylicious / accompanied him as he was waiting for his friend.





I didn't know I'm tall, or prolly jelly bean hates me so he smacked my head.





By the way, it was RAINING wtf :(
That means no BEACH, which also means... NO ANGMOHS TO SEE. :(
FOL.







Oh oh , PEEPS duck. :D















Can only show you all these photos because I really have nothing much to say LOL.
We were practically stuck under the shelter so we couldn't go anywhere :(



My eyes are really swollen these days though ;/







FINALLY like FINALLY the rain became less heavy and we walked over to Victoria's Secret ! ~



I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE LEOPARD PRINTS WALLET !!! X__X



Then we headed down to Hard rock hotel lobby because the rain got too heavy T __ T









Then went to Ramen Play for dinner.





Had tonkutsu ramen and it sucks.



Too oily !!



This is...what? Erm...soyu ramen or something.
Mehhhhhh~~





The little red riding hood's damn nice and sweet !! Hontoni kawaii~ ♥ _ ♥









My cousin thought this guy is goodlooking...your say? :)



ALICE IN WONDERLAND! :D









Humpty Dumpty.

























FML I realised I didn't change my pose at all.

v

























LOL we didn't really do much in Sentosa other than walking around and take tons of "act-style" photos.

Then we got to Vivo ! :D







Gorgeous tree! It's madddd big and tall!
You can even walk into the tree.



Went to Daiso after that and bought some craps.
Sorry for the photo spam but no words but I guess you wouldn't mind since you NEVER read the words right!!!!!!! T ___ T DAYUMMMM.

Will blog about today's trip tomorrow~ ^_^
BYE xx

No comments:

Post a Comment