Thursday, November 24, 2011

Products I regretted buying.

As requested, and I thought this request is pretty good as I wouldn't want to see all of you buying things that I regretted buying and then... regret it.

So here are the items I dislike/ regretted buying.

First of all , this Clarus nail polish remover tissues . -__-



I got this from Watsons. I guess its not on shelf anymore because IT SUCKS.
I bought it because , yknow, everybody will find wipes WAYYY more convenient than removers that you have to soak them in cotton pads.
I don't hate it because of how 'slow' it removes the nail polish.



I hate it because IT DOES NOT REMOVES YOUR NAIL POLISH AT ALL.
Tried using it to rub the nail polish, even tried pressing down for very long and rubbing it away but it just doesn't remove my nail polish.
I have no idea why but it just doesn't remove.

The smell is meh, like rose, but it works just the same as normal wipes but more expensive and smaller. -___-

Another nail product I dislike is the Etude house Petit Darling nail polishes.
Quite a lot of people got this because it's cheap and have quite a number of colours to choose from.




But personally, I would choose The face Shop over this.
This Petit Darling dries too quickly.
Like it doesn't dry too quickly on your nails, but dry too quickly in the bottle and turns over tacky to be used after like...a few weeks.
I have The Face Shop nail polish in the same place for a few months but it doesn't turn tacky.

I don't know about you but it became too tacky for me so I threw all of them away.

Last product that I regretted buying on hand is this double eyelid tape from Daiso.
One, its expensive considering they only gave us like...24 pieces.



I bought another one from Pink beauty and its only $2.90 with 240 pieces.
Extra 90cents but 10 times of the amount Daiso give.



Furthermore, look at the sticker.
It doesn't have the rough surface so it looks so obvious on your eyes.
You can compare this texture to the one that I posted a few weeks ago.

That's all for the things I regretted buying.
I threw most things that I dislike away and I couldn't remember some so here are some that I dislike.
Hope this helps.

Btw, needa disclaim that these are based on my own experiences with these products. They might work on you, but they suck on me.

And again, requested makeup tutorial is not done yet because I'm still not prepared D:
Sorry. ♥

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment