Thursday, November 10, 2011

Craps I love recently!

I've been loving these things recently...or maybe since a few months ago or so~ ! ^o^

First is the coffee chocolate by meiji!
This is not really considered as a RECENT crap that I like but still, managed to get this off CK super mart that day so I'll just shove this into the list of recent favs xD



LOVE this.
Did I mentioned that the choco are shaped like coffee beans?! ♥

Another fav is this double eyelid tape.
Not EXACTLY a fav, but compared to the few "Daiso" ones that I tried, this is the best one~!
It's not as obvious on the eyelid as the ones I used previously.



Furthermore, there's so many in one packet!
Bought it from pink beauty in case you're wondering.



And yes, I will make a new improved version of the double eyelid tape tutorial and also makeup tutorial, that is somehow, highly requested on fs since donkey years ago (ok maybe not THAT long)!
Again, I'm not a guru!~ * _ *"

Last fav I wanna share is this Normal Saline eyedrop!
This june or something, I went to Genting / Port dickson !
During that Genting trip, my eyes got infected for god-knows-what-reason, and my aunt passed me this magical eyedrop, that heals my eye in like...an hour or so!



I know it will not work in every situation , but this is the first thing I use when my eyes gets itchy or infected!
It works really well for me though!
:D

Wanted to take a shot of how the bottle looks like but my camera went dead -__-"

Alright! I seriously CANNOT bring myself to touch books again...and I still have like two more science MCQs to go before freedom really comes :(

xx Love ya. Bye! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment