Saturday, November 5, 2011

Shopping!!!

OMG. Finally.
Even though its not very fun 'cause we're rushing here and there like some mad cow -_-

Went to smoochiezz for cosmetics first! ^_^
Bought myself an E.L.F duo cream eyeshadow ~

And then off to clementi to get lenses and eat!

Rushed down to bugis and to kandykayne!
They had a sale earlier today and its mad awesome 'cause the clothes are all really pretty!



And so is KayKay!! :DD



I'm super sad 'cause I look especially ugly today! T _ T

Then walked around Bugis Street for Wanteng's dress and to no avail wtf.





I ♥ TaiMei is VERY good! Omg swear after my sore throat + thigh gets better, I'll go back for MORE. ^o^





Went to Iluma and also bugis junction but none have nice prom dresses!

So we rushed home instead LOL! RUSH RUSH RUSH.

These are the things I bought ! :D

Minnie mouse fringe top from kandykayne in mustard yellow ~



ELF Cream eyeshadow.



A lace top and also a cardigan for my mom ! ^_^

AND ALSOOOOOO...

BINGGRAE BANANA MILKKKKK.
I was so excited thinking that it will be in that cute shape but it ended up looking like this.....



with a picture of the cute shape bottle on it ! WHAT!?! (●´・△・`)〜
But it's okay, I'm gonna try if it's nice and tweet about it xD

Alright, seeya soon x

(*^^)^*) ☆Chu!!~~ w

No comments:

Post a Comment