Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Review: E.L.F Duo Cream Eyeshadow (Black Licorice)

Hello.



Recently, I went to smoochiezz and got myself a cream eyeshadow.
The main aim was to get a black eyeshadow for prom, almost got myself NYX single one.
But ELF was cheaper, and it's cream based.
Don't have one at home, so I thought I should purchase a cream base eyeshadow and see if I like it :)

I have liquid eyeshadow, and I really didn't like it on my eyes.
But!
This cream eyeshadow is really nice on the lids :D



The colour I bought is Black Licorice, in case you're wondering.



YAY:
It blends really well!
The colour is really 'pigmented' , like it shows off really nicely on your lids.
Good thing about this is, it can work as a primer on its on.
I don't know if it will last long or not, but you don't need a primer before you apply this as the colour is already very obvious on your eyelids.
Also, you can apply this as base, and then apply powder eyeshadow. The colour of the powder eyeshadow will show off very well , just like how you apply on primer beforehand!



NAY:
It is definitely not waterproof.
Also not smudgeproof. After blending, you can rub the eyeshadow off your eyelid.
Hard to apply on small areas like inner corners of eyes and will look messy.

But for the price, I thought it's worthed it.
I have the small palette of ELF powder eyeshadow and I really really dislike it.
Don't have a good impression of ELF but still bought this as the price is really really very affordable.
I got mine for $3 at smoochiezz.

USD1 on elf's webpage.
http://www.eyeslipsface.com/

The reviewed product is not their studio line.

xx
Alright byebye~

No comments:

Post a Comment