Friday, November 11, 2011

11/11/11

ITS.... 11/11/11 ! :D
Haha!
I don't care how you think about 11/11/11 , I don't care how you find today unimportant and nothing special to it.
To me, it should be considered special, I mean, why not think in a happy way right? At least you have a reason when you're doing something special today. HOHO.



Today, I *thought* I have a good hair day.
I have a bad hair day. I hate how my hair NEVER goes back to place after the wind blow -_____-

Wore the top I got from kandykayne that day, pretty but I swear it made the 2D me even more 2D.
I guess you know what I mean. Fml.



And I was trying to make everything happy. When in fact, everything was not going my way.
Did makeup, not thick, just simple.
Tried my double eyelid tape, and it made my eyeliner look super weird, so I gotta photoshop them in place (another work) .

Okay so enough of all the rants,
we went to jurong point for lunch !
Had pepper lunch!



We gotta wait for 30mins !!

So we started chatting and camwhoring LOL.










I present to you...



MY FRIEND. LOL. LOOK AT HER BULGING EYES.
I helped her with the makeup, she have natural parallel lids, making everything simpler -_-



Sometimes, I feel inferior taking photos with her..especially when my eyes are terribly small at times. (like today wtf) -.-"



OKAY AND THE FOOD COME.



Mine, salmon rice.



And hers......



SEAFOOD aglio olio.

I was complaining how she shouldn't eat seafood in front of me, there's huge scallops and prawns -____- AND I LOVE 'EM.

Then.. we got down to bugis! ^_^



Almost got this megane 'cause its chocute but it's a little too big for my face and I wouldn't use it.
:(

Got our noms from I ♥ Taimei ! :D
Love their food.



Just some trishaws and humans.



Got to iluma to rest/eat !



Got myself Caramel milk tea!

The signature bbq chicken~



And wasabi fries (NOT GOOD)





I love the bubble tea! Got herbal jelly , super QQ :D



Wanteng with her chicken . lol.



And then.. we camwhored.











Oh I brought my inspired liz lisa bag out! :D
YAY PRETTY OR NOT?!





OOPS then I realised the ribbon is out of place LOL! Hahaha!
Alright that's pretty much all .

So...
Happy 11/11/11 ! :D Love ya bye. x

No comments:

Post a Comment