Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Goodies in the mail! + My First Orly!!

Hello my lovelies, hope you're all well :) Today, I returned home from a very eventful day at Uni to a brown box bearing e.l.f. cosmetics!!!! I instantly got a tad excited at the thought of what could be in the box (I had placed an order but I didn't receive a notification email until today, so I knew it wasn't the spoken-about order).  To cut a long story short, I opened the box and found:


The lovely people over at elf cosmetics sent me Party Puple nail polish and a Get the Look Day to Night Set!!! What a lovely early Christmas present I might say! Thank you sooooo much elves! xxx Here are some more pics:




I particularly like the Christmassy packaging of the Get the Look set shaped like a bag!! The eyeshadows are very shimmery and highly pigmented as well... I can tell I will be using them a lot hehe!!


Next, some more goodies I received in return for winning a contest on Nail Art Designs for Fun facebook page:





Last but by no means least.... I got my first Orly polish!!!! Dazzle, meet the ladies; ladies, meet Dazzle!








Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment