Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Monthly Favourites: November 2010

Hello lovelies :) It's the end of the month yet again and therefore it is time for me to share my favourites for November!

Here's what I've been enjoying for these last four weeks:


From top left:

Earrings ~ I bought these at around the middle of the month and have been really enjoying wearing them.  I love the rose motifs on them and they match a whole load of outfits! Check out my haul post here!

Ultra Glow Shimmer Pot in Icicle ~ I won this from one of the sweepstakes on the R8Beauty Facebook Page and I really had fun experimenting and creating different looks with it. For more pictures and a full review click here.

BYS Mascara ~ my latest mascara which is great for everyday use. Click here for the review.

Technic Palette ~ I've had this palette for aaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss lol but it's only now that I have been reaching for it very often. I especially like the second eyeshadow from the top left.



Since the weather is getting colder, I'm reaching for jackets more often and this is my favourite of them all:


It is a leather jacket from Dorothy Perkins and I bought it last year and still enjoy wearing it like it is the first time each time! Here are a couple of pictures to show you the detailing:


Other things I have been enjoying this November are:

Not wearing foundation! No, not even mineral!  My skin was frequently having good skin days and therefore I could skip foundation and leave it to breathe and therefore enjoy more good skin days! Click here for more tips on how to have clear skin.

A pink and purple glitter mani with some VivaLaNails Dazzlings, BYS Pink Passion nail polish and a no-name glittery polish. I really like how it came out and how long it lasted.  For a tutorial of the mani click here; for a review about the pink nail polish please click here; and for a review on the dazzlings go ahead and click here!
Lastly, I'm really in love with my Nokia 5800 Navigator that my bf gave me for my birthday last October with which I can capture pictures of cuties like these...




The cats all belong to my bf whilst the hedgehog had his life saved by us!

... and special moments like this:


Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment