Thursday, December 9, 2010

ELF Haul + My new train case + some freebies!!!!!!

Man I hate it when I am not at home and the postie delivers my elf orders!!! I have to wait till 5:30pm to be able to collect them from the central post office, then again it makes it all more exciting and well worth the wait!!! Here's all I got this time:


Clockwise left to right: Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil (Twinkle Teal), Party Eyeshadow Palette (free with a promotional code), Nail Polishes (Twinkle & Metal Madness), Therapeutic Conditioning Lip Balm (Vanilla Creme), Super Glossy Lip Shine (Mauve Luxe), Cream eyeliner (Metallic Olive), All Over Colour Sticks (Persimmon & Pink Lemonade).

Here are some swatches:


Left: Metallic Olive & Twinkle Teal; Right: Persimmon (top) & Pink Lemonade



Mauve Luxe & Party Eyeshadows



Twinkle & Metal Madness

I also bought a train case (finally!!!) to put my color gels and other equipment I use for gel nail extensions.  Look at all those flowers!


I settled on this one after looking up other options on ebay and other sites, but with shipping expenses it wasn't worth all the hassle.  I saw an advert in a magazine for a beauty supplies shop here in Malta that accepts our student Smart Card (grants card provided by the government to full time students) and had a quick browse on their website... I instantly fell in love with this case and today I got it for €70! The lovely sales assistant also popped in three full sized Golden Rose nail polish bottles for free!



Last but by no means least, some more freebies... Daddy brought me some perfume samples and my neighbour also gave me a gorgeous pair of earrings!!!!




Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment